Thursday, December 9, 2010

Romeo & Cinderella - Doriko feat. 初音ミク(Hatsune Miku)

Speaking of Hatsune Miku, what song will come to your mind?
-恋は戦争(Koi wa Sensou)
-ワールドイズマイン(World is Mine)
-ブラック★ロックシューター(Black Rock Shooter)
-Nebula

Now, let me introduce you the song that you'll never want to miss.
 

Romeo & Cinderella - doriko feat. 初音ミク(Hatsune Miku)
Consists of 14 tracks:
1.キャットフード (Cat Food)
2.茜コントラスト (Akane Contrast)
3.エトランゼ (Stanger?)
4.Mermaid
5.Zero
6.Paradise Cage
7.六月病 (Rokugatsu byou)
8.ローレライ (Lorelei)
9.ロミオトシンデレラ (Romeo & Cinderella)
10.Red Garden -Type M-
11.曲がリ角 (Magarikado) (Street Corner)
12.飴か夢 (Ame ka yume)
13.ストラップ (Strap)
14.ミクの秘密 (Miku no himitsu)(Miku's secret)

Review:
1. Like the electric intro and continue with electric guitar. This song makes me feel like continue the whole album. (A nice start)
2. Start with a soothing piano together with drum and electric guitar. (Smoother with a bit wavy ocean feeling)
3. Gives me a feeling of castle, princess, royal feeling. A bit down I guess...
4. A quite night, with stars and a bright moon. Peaceful yet worried.
5. Electronic song. (not my type)
6. Feeling of struggling. LOL~!!
7. Happy, Bright, full of hope.
8. Sad, fall in despair, yet full with energy.
9. About love, sad story.
10. Another painful song. (Why do I feel like so many negative song? LOL)
11. Finally, a song feels living up.
12. Going climax?
13. Going back to peaceful feeling. Like another brand new day with a field of sunflower.
14. No lyrics. ;-)

Can't stand with the reviews? Please spare me, I'm just trying....
Any objection with the reviews? It's just my own view...
Thank you...

There are calenders available, with nice arts:






No comments:

Post a Comment