Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's been a while...

まー、久しぶりです。みんな、元気?
Well, it's been a while. How's everyone? I'm wondering should I continue my blog from time to time like last time or should I give up? Sorry if any of you is upset at me...
No matter what, I must write this post as last month. I'm noticed in my mail that my blog was determined to be an essential part of their resources, and has received their Top Anime Blogs award presented by Online University.

I'm like:ちょ、ちょ、ちょっと待て、本当? Wa, wa, wa, wait for a moment, seriously?
Could it be a prank? or some sort of virus mail?
But when I check out the site. Hey! Isn't that AstroNerdBoy's blog(blog-mate)? Now, I believe I'm REALLY in the TOP 40 Anime Blogs.

But, I thought: 何で?Why? Because...
  • I'm still new
  • I'm inexperience.
  • Only 2 followers in my blog.
  • Not more than 100 post.
  • The blog is still not 1 year old
See? But well, I gladly to accept this award and it's my honor to be listed as part of their resource. I want to thank my friends and Japan for leading me into anime, thank blogspot for my blog and last but not least, Online University for the award.

1 comment:

  1. Hellow!

    I love your site, It is a pleasure to visit.

    I have added your site to my site.

    Please link my site to your site.

    Thank you!

    http://japanese-anime-collection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete